You'll do a world of good by supporting this Serrv & Earn fundraiser. Dedicated to fighting poverty through fair trade since 1949, Serrv International works with nearly 8,000 artisans and farmers in 24 countries to bring you the world's most beautiful handcrafts.
Your support of our fundraiser will help with:
20% of your purchase will support Vennmedia-the other 80% will support Serrv International, a nonprofit that employs global artisans living in poverty. That's 100% good karma. Do a world of good and support our fundraiser today!
For Fairtrade stories and articles.